DECONSTRUCTING THE NEST WORKSHOP IS BEING DEVELOPED FOR AN ONLINE CLASSROOM!
PLEASE CONTACT US OR CHECK BACK FOR ONLINE CLASSROOM AVAILABILITY.
This workshop will get empty nest (or soon-to-be empty nest) couples tooled up and motivated for the next stage in your life’s adventure. Topics and ideas to be presented and discussed include:
- How to tell when it’s time to stop maintaining the ‘nest’ you have built and begin thinking about what’s next
- Kid Concerns
- Honoring what has been important up until now
- Taking a Life Inventory
- Looking in the Rear-view Mirror
- Areas That Might Be in Need of Repair
- The “Big Question”
- Together Dreams (for couples)
- Successful Change Mindset
We will share from our own personal experience and professional training. Steve is a Professional Counselor, and Patty is a Family Nurse Practitioner. We recently traversed this very path and know you will be inspired and challenged to make your next season the best of your life!