If this is your situation, you know—like we have known—how shattered your life just became. Whether you are the partner who suffered the rejection or you are the one who strayed, your world just came unraveled. Life seems like it’s spinning out of control. It’s like you’re caught in a whirlpool. Innumerable questions, emotions, and intrusive thoughts have you reeling. You want the pain to stop.
We can relate, and we can help. Before you make any major decisions, now is the time to get some help. We wish we would have had the kind of help then that is available now. Our intensive weekend-away Affair Recovery program in Estes Park, Colorado is birthed out of our own journey finding new relationship strengths from the broken pieces, to find hope again. The goal of our program is to help you start on a path to first find your own personal strengths, and then together create a pathway to your relationship recovery. Our hope is that your relationship will become one bringing you to a new, stronger way of moving forward, together. And, although heartbreaking for us, we do recognize realities where not every relationship can successfully move forward together. In either outcome, our program presents an opportunity for you to take back control of your life and make a well informed, mutually agreeable decision for your future.
You may be asking yourself, “What would make me want to take this program?” Good question. Here’s why we think you’ll want to come:
- You get a couple-on-couple experience, not just one person as your guide. We have not only studied affair recovery, but we have also lived it and are stronger now together.
- We provide a unique getaway venue. Our beautiful and luxurious accommodation offers a chance to leave daily stressors behind and focus on what really matters.
- You’ll participate in a 10 contact hour program in a very comfortable environment excellently suited for relationship work which also provides separate, private space just for you.
- You will have time as a couple to enjoy the surroundings of the beautiful Estes Park area to help rebuild your connection while having fun together.
- This is a two-night program starting at 7:00 pm the first night and ending about 11:00 am on the third day. This program is available to schedule during the week as well as over a weekend. Contact us to schedule the time that best suits your schedule; we will do our best to get you scheduled as quickly as possible in coordination with our current availability.
You get all that while also getting sound affair recovery treatment similarly offered by other programs. Here’s an overview of what to expect:
- Crisis Recovery
- Help manage painful emotions and flashbacks
- Work together to understand how the affair came about
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Explore vulnerabilities and wounded soul patterns
- Work to understand your partner’s (spouse) experience
- Addiction cautions
Agree On How to Move Forward
- Learn to avoid doing more damage
- Forgiveness, what it is, and what it is not
- Rebuilding trust
- Begin the journey toward a healing process
- Improve couple emotional connection and intimacy
- Uncover areas to strengthen the bonds of your marriage
- Physical touch, sexual and non-sexual
- Work toward identifying early warning signs of trouble and take evasive action
- Love: its counterfeits and true languages
- 7pm – 10pm Sessions
- 8 am to 12 pm Breakfast and sessions
- 12 pm to 1 pm Lunch together
- 1 pm to 6 pm Free time. Explore Estes Couple Fun Time, dinner on your own.
- 6 pm to 8 pm Session
- 8:30 am to 9 am Breakfast together
- 9 am to 11 am Session
- 11 am Check out